Fun fact..if you follow me on Instagram you'd have seen that this pendant started out as a completely different piece. I formed the two leaf shapes, soldered them and sat down at my bench to continue working on what I *thought* I was making. When I set these two pieces down and they fit perfectly inside one another, I put aside idea #1 and moved on to work on what I had in front of me.
The whole time I was working on this one, I was thinking about the feeling of security. One piece nestled inside another. A gold circle securely pinned in place inside. It's beautiful and meaningful. This piece is one of a kind and there won't be another.
- solid oxidized sterling silver pendant and chain
- solid 18k yellow gold accent cell
- pendant is 2" long x 3/4" wide
- 30" chain, can be shortened at your request
- no clasp. If chain is shortened, a clasp will be added.
Please contact me with any questions!